Scion: Twilight of the Gods
A collection of house rules for our Scion game!
- All Scions start at Legend 4.
- Not a House Rule but good to note; a Scion may take any Knack or Boon for which he or she qualifies. You may take Knacks from the God, Companion, or Ragnarok book. Likewise Boons, though most of those will be beyond the scope of your Legend rating.
- Untouchable Opponent is not an available Knack.
- Increasing a Relic beyond 3 with Bonus Points only costs 1 Bonus Point per dot.
- You may not increase your Legend with experience points. I will increase the score for the Band as I deem appropriate.
- You may create Relics with unique powers, as long as I approve them.
- We are doing away with Ticks. Characters act in an order determined by their Join Battle roll, and that will not change unless they are quite creative. Similarly, that negates Weapon Speed, except; If a character is able to reduce their weapons speed to 3, you may attack twice with no penalty.
- To increase the efficacy of Firearms versus Melee or Brawl, Epic Perception adds automatic successes to Ranged Damage rolls just as Epic Strength adds to Melee or Brawl rolls.
- Instead of Jotunblut, people who wish may take a new Pantheon specific Purview; Runes
- If you have an Epic Attribute or a Boon rated at 2 dots higher than an enemies Legend rating, you may simply narrate what happens, as long as you use the appropriate Epic Attribute or Boon.
- Do not take a penalty to DV after attacking.
- DV will not be applied as a penalty, along with the difficulty of the action, to the attack roll. DV will instead be a target number that must be reached to succeed in your attack.